Booking Your Wedding Cake with HoneyLove

Consultations

There is no need to rearrange your schedule. Every process with HoneyLove Cakery is streamlined through email and other electronic submissions, including custom cake sketches and contracts. 

Cake Tastings

HoneyLove Cakery provides wedding cake tasting boxes at a cost of $40. Half of that fee is then credited toward your wedding cake order if a contract is executed within 30 days of your tasting. Credit applies to wedding cake orders of $400 or more. 

In addition to HoneyLove, Triple Chocolate, and Wedding Almond, you will choose three custom flavors, which will be baked fresh and boxed up for you to take home and share with your friends or family. This way, you are able to taste and discuss your preferences with one another at your convenience. (It's the perfect excuse for a date night!)

To schedule a tasting box, simply order online. Additional flavors are available for $10 each.

Tasting box orders do not include a sit-down consultation. If you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your wedding plans, please call the bakery to schedule an appointment.

The Booking Process 

Your order is reserved when your 50% booking retainer is received and your contract is signed.

The second payment, 25% of the remaining balance, is due 60 days prior to the event date.

The final balance of 25% is due 30 days prior to the wedding date. Tiered cake designs, flavors, and sizes are required to be finalized 30 days prior to your wedding date.

If your wedding cake is booked less than 30 days in advance, 100% of the balance is due. The retainer is required to reserve your date and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If the wedding cake being ordered is less than 60 days before the event, the 50% retainer will be required in addition to second payment of 25%, totaling 75% of the order.

Wedding Cake Contract

Click here to see a sample of the HLC wedding cake contract:

Cancellation Policy

All orders cancelled prior to the 14-day lockout date may be partially refunded. The 50% retainer will not be refunded. Orders cancelled within the 14-day lockout date will not be refunded. In the event that a circumstance occurs to change your scheduled event date, please contact HoneyLove Cakery promptly to discuss rescheduling availability. 

Payment Options

Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, cash, or checks made payable to HoneyLove Cakery.

Delivery and Set-up 

Delivery and setup is available to wedding orders of $400 or more (not including delivery fee). Delivery starts at $75 for locations within a 10-mile radius of HoneyLove Cakery. All other cake deliveries are determined on a case-by-case basis, will be quoted in advance, and included in the contract price.

References

HLC has a wonderful track record for satisfied clients. See what they have to say on WeddingWire.com or click here to see more reviews.

Order Changes

Changes to your wedding cake's size, description, flavors, etc. will be accepted until 14 days prior to the contracted wedding date. Changes will not be made within 14 days of the contracted wedding date. Any changes made beyond the scope of the initial contract could incur additional fees. Sheet cakes may be added any time up to the week of the wedding and paid for as added.

My experience from the beginning to the end was seamless! I still have people asking me who did my wedding cake because it was the best they ever had! I will use HoneyLove anytime I need a cake!
— Misty
Thank you so much for the best cake ever! Everyone loved it & was gobbled up like crazy. My entire experience & success of our wedding is greatly due to you. From ordering to delivery was so effortless. You are just wonderful & wanted you to know how much I appreciate you & your cake.
— Nancy
HoneyLove Cakery Reviews
 
As Seen in The Knot Magazine
wedding chicks feature